Even though cats can not speak loudly, more likely if they could have to, they are too proud of themselves to do that 😀 Anyway, they do not have a possibility to show their feelings towards the master in the same way as humans do. They love us though.
There are several signals which people should take into consideration when thinking and asking themselves whether their feline loves them or not.
- They bring you their presents. Better to say, they bring their special gift which you do not want to touch with the bare hands. Cats’ nature requires from them to be a hunter, to a wild, cruel creature which should catch the mouse, kill and eat it. When instead of eating, they bring it to the master, it is the highest appreciation from the fluffy hunter.
- Purr Purr. Let us say that purr sound is the cat language rather than the way to express love. But usually, they are not shy to sing in front of you, be sure, your pets show their love.
- Playing. Not every kitty will show their playful mood in front of others. Their most favorite playmate typically is a trusted, beloved companion. That is why if you noticed you are the special one for the pet, be proud of yourself – you are loved and adored.
- Head-butting. It might look like a bit odd behavior but the sign the cat cares about the person. According to the experts at Mother Nature Network, “Cats have secret glands concentrated on certain parts of their bodies, including their cheeks and heads. When your kitty rubs her head or faces against you, she’s marking you with her scent and claiming you as part of her family group.
- Stroke stroke my belly. Again based on the natural instincts, not every animal will show their stomach. If they are so kind to flash their fuzzy piece of the body called belly, it means they feel very comfortable around you. One of the main components of the deep love is, of course, a feeling of being protected and safe. If they roll around on their back, they show that they are not scared and can trust. Pet your beloved kitty while that short happy moment when they let you do that.
- Wild bites..let us hope that not too wild. It will sound strange but they start biting gently which feel like tickling more than anything else, it is a symbol of love again.
Just focus on those signs and if you are lucky to spot them, then time to be on cloud nine:)